The row of heritage shophouses is strategically located in George Town, Penang and it has easy access to every direction of the city. The subject properties are located in a prominent location. It is also one of the bustling tourist hotspots with a huge selection of guesthouses, hotels, F&B outlets and famous local hawker stalls are in the vicinity and within walking distance. One of the famous street food stalls is New Lane Street Foodstalls where the tourists and locals usually go to and experience the authentic Penang street food.
A Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Cluster of Pre-war Heritage Shophouse, Prime Heritage Shophouse in Strategic Location, First Grade Land & Freehold Tenure, Potential Conversion, and also an Asset Enhancement Opportunity
- Freehold Tenure, First Grade Title
- Total Gross Floor Area: Approx. 32,376 sq. ft.
- Located at one of the busiest thoroughfares in Georgetown
- 5-minute drive from Komtar Penang, 8-minute drive from Georgetown UNESCO World Heritage Site, 15-minute drive from Penang Bridge
- Suitable for Retail & Entertainment Businesses, F&B Outlets, Cafes & Bars, Art Galleries, Arcades, Hotels, Saloons and Boutiques & Private Museums, etc.
- Tender Submission Period: 8.30 am - 4.30 pm, 2nd - 6th Nov 2020
- Tender Closing Date: 4.30 pm, 6th Nov 2020
- Cost for Tender Document: RM 100