Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Current / Passing Rent||
|Remaining Term||10 years, 10 months|
JLL is pleased to offer for sale a Roundy’s Distribution Center located in Mazomanie, Wisconsin. The asset is 100% net-leased to Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc. (“Roundy’s”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kroger that operates more than 150 grocery stores throughout Wisconsin and Illinois. Roundy’s just signed an 11-year absolute NNN lease extension at the property that features a corporate guaranty from Kroger Co. (“Kroger”), the second largest supermarket operator in the United States with a financial profile that includes $122 billion in annual revenue and an investment grade ‘BBB’ credit rating from S&P.
The property is used to store dry goods that are distributed to Roundy’s supermarkets throughout Wisconsin and Illinois, and its centralized location contains over 130 Roundy’s stores in a 150-mile radius. Located just 40 minutes from Madison, two hours from Milwaukee, and three hours from Chicago, the property sits within close proximity to Roundy’s three largest markets. This opportunity offers investors a distribution center with a recently-extended absolute NNN lease to an industry-leading tenant with zero landlord responsibilities.
- Newly executed 11-year absolute NNN lease
- Investment grade corporate guaranty from Kroger Co. (S&P: 'BBB')
- Roundy's, a wholly-owned Kroger subsidiary, has occupied the property since 1989
- The property is an industrial distribution center that stores dry goods that are shipped to Roundy's supermarkets throughout Wisconsin and Illinois
- There are more than 130 Roundy's supermarket locations within a 150-mile radius
- The property is located 40 minutes from Madison, two hours from Milwaukee, and three hours from Chicago