You'll need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA) to access exclusive documents in the Deal Room. Signing the CA means you agree not to divulge or release sensitive information related to this property. More questions? Visit our FAQ.
The property comprises 8 standalone warehouse blocks of steel portal frame construction, finished externally in a combination of brick work and profiled metal sheeting. The roofs are pitched in style and clad in profile metal sheeting with approximately 10% translucent panels.
The blocks generally provide an eaves height of 6 metres. 36 King’s Haugh, Block D, Phase 2 is 8 metres. All units benefit from yardage and parking facilities.
The total site area extends to approximately 3.17 Ha (7.84 acres).
- A rare opportunity to acquire a prime multi-let industrial estate in Edinburgh.
- Prestonfield Park is centrally located approximately 2 miles to the south east of Edinburgh city centre with excellent road links and accessibility to Edinburgh’s city bypass.
- The estate comprises 8 standalone blocks encompassing 11 modern industrial and trade counter units, extending to a total of 99,835 sq ft.
- Let to a variety of strong covenants including Edinburgh City Council, Howdens, St Andrews Timber and City Plumbing Supplies with a WAULT of 4.3 years to expiry (3.8 years to break).
- Passing rent of £765,334 per annum (inclusive of guarantee) equating to a low average passing rent of £7.62 psf on the contracted income.
- Market Rental Value of £809,522.75 per annum (£8.11 psf).
- Strong performing industrial occupational and investment markets.
- No short term requirement for capital expenditure.
- Heritable interest (Scottish equivalent of English freehold).
Offers in excess of £12,480,000 (Twelve Million, Four Hundred and Eighty Thousand Pounds Sterling) reflecting a NIY of 5.75% and RY of 6.08% assuming purchasers’ costs of 6.71%.