Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. ("JLL"), as exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this offering for the sale of US Pharmacopeia’s Frederick Life Science Production Facility (the "Property"), located at 7135 English Muffin Way in Frederick, Maryland. The 63,054 square foot mission critical asset is 100% leased to US Pharmacopeia under a triple net lease with 3% annual escalations and no termination nor contraction options through June 2031. US Pharmacopeia is a well-capitalized non-profit whose central role in the global pharmaceutical industry is enshrined by federal law. The Property is strategically located in Frederick, Maryland and serves as the US Pharmacopeia’s primary production facility globally.
Accordingly, USP Frederick presents investors with an outstanding opportunity to acquire a mission-critical life science facility with stable cash flow and attractive yields in an established and growing life science cluster.
- 100% leased to US Pharmacopeia ("USP") through June 2031 with no termination nor contraction options
- Triple net lease with 3% annual escalations
- USP is a well-capitalized non-profit whose role in the global pharmaceutical industry is mandated by federal law
- Mission critical & highly specialized life science facility that serves as tenant's primary production facility globally
- Strategically located in Frederick, Maryland, a vibrant life science cluster with 0.4% total availability
- In close proximity to Fort Detrick, which houses some of the US government’s most advanced biological research functions: National Interagency Biodefense Campus, National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center, the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases and the US Army Medical Research and Material Command Center, amongst many others
- The National Cancer Institute, AstraZeneca, ThermoFisher Scientific, Charles River Laboratories, Lonza, and Qiagen all maintain a significant presence in the Frederick market