|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
PROUDLY SOLD BY JLL
JLL Melbourne Commercial Sales are pleased to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this prominent corner landholding with significant development upside.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- Significant corner landholding of 930sqm*
- Extensive frontages to Victoria Street, Frith Street and Howarth Street.
- Favourable Mixed Use Zoning allowing for a variety of end uses including residential, commercial and retail (STCA).
- Flexible planning parameters with an 8-level project directly opposite providing excellent height precedent.
- Positioned directly opposite a large future public park being delivered by Moreland City Council (construction scheduled to commence early 2022).
- Serviced by an abundance of public transport options include Brunswick Train Station just a short walk away and trams along Sydney Road.
- A vibrant location positioned just moments from the bustling Sydney Road retail strip.
- A rapidly growing residential population with many apartment projects underway, and immediate proximity to RMIT University Brunswick.
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Jesse Radisich | 0402 085 702
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
Mark Stafford | 0404 401 053
MingXuan Li | 0498 688 998
· Three Street Frontages
· Directly Opposite Proposed Park
· Flexible Mixed Use Zone