449 acre residential tract entitled for 850 single-family and 150 multi-family units in Brunswick, GA
- Approved for 850 single-family units and 150 multi-family units
- All necessary utilities to the site
- Current sand mining operations offer investors immediate alternative revenue stream - Sand mining footprint will ultimately yield 20-30 acre lake features
- Sand mine operation yields roughly $250k of revenue per year
- Very low annual property tax of $4,330.91
- Directly adjacent to Needwood Middle School and Greer Elementary School
- Directly across from North Glynn Recreation Area
Senior Director, Capital Markets
Interested in this property?
Please fill out the form below.