Ideally situated in the highly productive and renowned Yarra Valley region of Victoria, the Big Berry has been thoughtfully developed to a well-formulated plan representing a high-quality horticultural enterprise within a nationally recognised berry growing precinct. Additionally, the Big Berry currently comprises a supply agreement with the market leading supplier.
Comprising a combined total land area of 16.24* hectares (40.14* acres), the Property features 8.70* hectares (21.50* acres) planted to mixed berry production, including raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. Underpinned by a range of fit-forpurpose infrastructure, reliable water resources and quality improvements, the Property offers a substantial operational platform in a surging market.
To this end, the Big Berry represents a unique opportunity to acquire an established diversified horticultural enterprise within a favoured production region, benefitted by the diverse range of lifestyle characteristics associated with Victoria’s Yarra Valley.
The Big Berry is offered for sale by Expression of Interest.
- Located in Victoria’s premier berry production precinct approximately 55 lineal kilometres and 75 minutes’ drive from Melbourne CBD.
- Reliable water resources comprising access to Hansen Creek, groundwater, and significant water storage via on farm dam.
- Rich and favourable balance of land and soil types well-suited to a mix of horticultural production, including berries.
- Represents substantial investment in crop protection with all rubus berries comprising Haygrove tunnel protection and blueberries comprising overhead crop netting.
- Existing supply agreement with a market leading supplier across the production of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and strawberries.