Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Net Lease Advisory is pleased to exclusively offer a premier net lease opportunity to acquire a single tenant IHOP, strategically located at 7529 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee, Florida, in the heart of Central Florida’s highly sought-after Tourist Corridor, and surrounded by over $3 Billion in planned and approved developments, including Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Resort and Vacation Homes, countless and continually updating of Disney theme parks, and Magic Development’s Magic Village and Magic Place.
The property’s trade area is trophy real estate within one of the nations top hospitality and retail corridors. With more than 35,000 hotel rooms in a 3-mile radius, countless national and regional restaurant chains and retailers, and a number of new residential developments, the property is well-positioned to continue it’s operating history as a top performing location.
· Long-term, triple net (NNN) lease with more than 6 years of initial term remaining, providing a stable investment outlook
· The Property was built as a relocation store, three times larger (6,262 SF) than its previous 2,505 SF location directly adjacent to the current location.
· IHOP has been operating at this location since 1986 and signed a new 20-year lease in 2007, showing a strong commitment to the site.
· Largest IHOP franchisee with over 150 restaurants throughout Florida and Southern Georgia
· Historical sales at this location are nearly $5,000,000 annually, making it one of the top performing IHOP locations in the United States.
· This location benefits from Annual Rent based on six percent of the Gross Annual Sales, as well as a strong base rent, which protects from any “off” years in sales.