|Last Updated Date||22 Jul 2020|
High-quality four-story for lease, situated over basement level, mid-terrace Georgian property at 4 St. Stephen’s Green. The ground floor and basement are in retail use trading as Insomnia Coffee shop. The three upper levels are in office use throughout, finished to a high standard, and have the benefit of separate access directly from St. Stephen’s Green. The retail unit is fully fitted to a high standard by the tenant with main seating area, service area and kitchen at ground floor level with ancillary storage and toilet facilities at basement level. The upper floor offices were refurbished to a high standard. Specification includes carpeted floors, electric storage heaters and perimeter trunking with CAT 5 data cabling.
- High profile retail investment
- Passing rent of €190,000 per annum
- 297.48 sq.m. (3,202 sq. ft.) NIA over five floors
- Significant footfall adjacent to Dublin’s premier shopping street
- Ground floor and basement benefit from food use
- Held under single lease with upper floors sub let