Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Town & Country Village Shopping Center (the “Property”). Town & Country Village is a rare dual grocery-anchored community center located in Sacramento, California.
Encompassing 216,320 square feet, the Property is anchored by best-in-class grocers, Trader Joe’s and Sprouts Farmers Market, and offers a diverse lineup of essential needs, off-price, service, and fast casual restaurant tenants. This impressive tenant roster provides an investor a diversified income stream with 22% of the NOI derived from grocery tenants, 90% of the NOI derived from credit and national tenants, and 60% of the NOI derived from anchor and jr. anchor tenants.
Town & Country Village offers an exciting opportunity to acquire the premiere grocery-anchored center in Sacramento, the capital of California, and one of the top growth markets in the United States.
- POSITIONED AT THE MAIN INTERSECTION OF THE TRADE AREA
- Marconi and Fulton is one of Sacramento’s premiere retail intersections providing regional access and visibility to over 60,000 vpd.
- GROWING NOI & VALUE-CREATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 3.8% 10-year CAGR Significant lease-up and mark-to-market opportunities.
- FLEXIBLE EXIT STRATEGY
- Separately parceled allowing for flexible exit strategy and ability to reduce basis over time.
- IRREPLACEABLE IN-FILL SACRAMENTO LOCATION
- Town & Country Village holds an irreplaceable location within a mature, in-fill residential neighborhood.
- HYPER IN-MIGRATION TO SACRAMENTO
- Due to urban to suburban flight Sacramento’s housing market is booming with hyper in-migration.
- Sacramento MSA is forecast to be the #1 growth market for housing sales and price in 2021.
- In 2020 Sacramento was the ranked #3 city the United States for in-flow of tech workers.